Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,970 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09361 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,610 Dirham (188,119 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)