Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09324 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,530 Dirham (188,007 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)