Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,075 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08708 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,476 Dirham (177,728 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 2 hours ago)