Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,397 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09342 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,153 Dirham (183,619 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)