Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16109 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,425 Dirham (руб 95,751) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)