Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14466 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,944 Dirham (₨193,173) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)