Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13775 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,213 Dirham (₨197,553) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)