Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14429 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,252 Dirham (₨209,656) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)