Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.872 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,659 Dirham (R$ 7,541) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)