Cost of living comparison between Belford Roxo, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.904 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,770 Dirham (R$ 5,776) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)