Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,884 Dirham (R$ 7,462) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)