Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.425 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,464 Dirham (£1,486) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)