Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.706 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,960 Dirham (R$ 9,224) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (23 minutes ago)