Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.834 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,398 Dirham (R$ 9,315) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)