Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.247 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,171 Dirham (R$ 7,753) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (40 minutes ago)