Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.875 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,916 Dirham (R$ 7,970) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)