Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03481 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,571 Dirham (476,037 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)