Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03608 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,268 Dirham (395,506 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (40 minutes ago)