Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,795 Dirham (Rp 22,374,235) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (33 minutes ago)