Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,543 Dirham (Rp 19,551,501) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (36 minutes ago)