Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,670 Dirham (Rp 12,966,387) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (38 minutes ago)