Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08060 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,250 Dirham (226,433 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)