Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09107 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,934 Dirham (174,960 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (31 minutes ago)