Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09106 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,533 Dirham (137,632 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)