Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.365 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,166 Dirham (1,871 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)