Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.842 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,731 Dirham (2,533 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)