Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.408 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,959 Dirham (2,259 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)