Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.979 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,721 Dirham (1,940 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)