Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.784 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,413 Dirham (2,752 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)