Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,787 Dirham (4,917,275 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)