Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,932 Dirham (5,575,708 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (21 minutes ago)