Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00618 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,498 Dirham (4,286,954 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)