Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,769 Dirham (4,848,308 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (42 minutes ago)