Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00627 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,793 Dirham (4,590,132 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)