Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00667 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,541 Dirham (3,229,503 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)