Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,259 Dirham (3,035,823 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)