Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15529 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,798 Dirham (146,805 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)