Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14099 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,415 Dirham (130,615 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)