Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12759 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,824 Dirham (178,878 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)