Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14312 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,469 Dirham (129,051 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)