Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16448 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,520 Dirham (124,751 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,677 (about 2 hours ago)