Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14160 MAD / MZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,857 Dirham (154,349 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)