Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.371 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,409 Dirham (元17,079) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)