Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.432 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,045 Dirham (元18,182) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)