Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,850 Dirham (17,338元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (38 minutes ago)