Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.738 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,960 Dirham (8,021 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)