Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.650 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,361 Dirham (9,947 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)