Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.593 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,605 Dirham (12,188 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)