Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.737 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,389 Dirham (10,372 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)