Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.781 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,323 Dirham (11,263 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)