Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.986 MAD / GEL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,811 Dirham (3,465 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (36 minutes ago)