Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.880 MAD / GEL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,466 Dirham (3,986 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £505 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)