Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 MAD / KHR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,676 Dirham (5,788,359 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (25 minutes ago)