Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.355 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,816 Dirham ($3,508) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)