Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.183 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,418 Dirham ($3,421) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)