Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,379 Dirham ($3,563) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)