Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09003 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,303 Dirham (169,984 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)