Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07956 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,247 Dirham (179,058 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)