Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08056 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,062 Dirham (211,796 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)