Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.518 MAD / XCD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,978 Dirham (EC$6,815) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)