Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.916 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 159% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,448 Dirham (CHF 4,079) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)