Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.652 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 162% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 55,108 Dirham (CHF 5,709) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (36 minutes ago)