Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.919 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 159% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,487 Dirham (CHF 4,082) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)