Cost of living in Barrie, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.501 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,359 Dirham (C$4,714) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (27 minutes ago)