Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,823 Dirham (COL$5,620,072) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)