Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,907 Dirham (COL$5,847,401) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)