Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,707 Dirham (COL$4,201,917) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)