Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,174 Dirham (COL$5,916,144) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (33 minutes ago)