Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,720 Dirham (COL$6,506,884) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)