Cost of living comparison between Barrancabermeja, Colombia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,976 Dirham (COL$3,694,587) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)