Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.988 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 111% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,002 Dirham (Bs 33,398) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)