Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,059 Dirham (Bs 39,035) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)