Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,592 Dirham (Bs 40,800) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Macao costs 1.00 Pataca (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)