Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,655 Dirham (Bs 25,639) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)