Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 94% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 1,177 Dirham (Bs 3,195,126) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)