Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,572 Dirham (Bs 33,223) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (34 minutes ago)