Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16226 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,145 Dirham (руб 74,849) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)