Cost of living comparison between Barddhaman, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14676 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,921 Dirham (₨74,416) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)