Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14156 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,919 Dirham (₨84,200) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)