Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14511 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,602 Dirham (₨86,845) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)