Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,048 Dirham (Bs 34,949) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (27 minutes ago)