Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00290 MAD / VES *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,719 Dirham (5,078,437 Bs.S.) in Barcelona.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,000,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)