Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15451 MAD / VES *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 425% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 99,748 Dirham (645,569 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)