Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,078 Dirham (Bs 29,259) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)