Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MAD / BYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,588 Dirham (31,198,638 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)