Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.642 MAD / BYN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,257 Dirham (3,287 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (41 minutes ago)