Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.581 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,356 Dirham (2,752 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)