Cost of living comparison between Bansko, Bulgaria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.486 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,472 Dirham (3,367 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (37 minutes ago)