Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,133 Dirham (Rp 26,994,865) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (36 minutes ago)