Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,864 Dirham (Rp 28,281,136) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)