Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,040 Dirham (Rp 27,396,259) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)