Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.665 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,757 Dirham (2,958KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)