Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.580 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,067 Dirham (2,879KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (36 minutes ago)