Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18918 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,999 Dirham (RD$ 132,144) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)