Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20724 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,197 Dirham (RD$ 82,981) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)