Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19845 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,403 Dirham (RD$ 77,613) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)