Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21736 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,583 Dirham (RD$ 48,688) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)