Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28503 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,819 Dirham (69,531 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)