Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28804 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,502 Dirham (88,536 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)