Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,640 prices entered by 579 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15030 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,599 Dirham (₨57,211) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)