Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,296 prices entered by 629 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13176 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,125 Dirham (₨122,385) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)