Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,668 prices entered by 562 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14804 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,670 Dirham (₨58,569) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)