Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,816 prices entered by 675 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14511 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,043 Dirham (₨89,883) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)