Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,987 Dirham (Rp 22,777,312) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (40 minutes ago)