Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,824 Dirham (Rp 19,611,906) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)