Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.486 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,741 Dirham (7,898TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)