Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.792 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,182 Dirham (5,796TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)