Cost of living comparison between Bandirma, Turkey and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.850 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,107 Dirham (5,652TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)