Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.107 MAD / BND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,358 Dirham (B$2,583) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)