Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.944 MAD / BND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,355 Dirham (B$3,507) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (22 minutes ago)