Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.193 MAD / BND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,733 Dirham (B$3,994) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)