Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.127 MAD / BND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,490 Dirham (B$3,717) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)