Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.056 MAD / BND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,801 Dirham (B$3,090) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)