Cost of living comparison between Bandar Lampung, Indonesia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00074 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,629 Dirham (Rp 23,680,573) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)