Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,220 Dirham (Rp 23,091,673) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)