Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 20,626 Dirham (Rp 32,659,768) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)