Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01627 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,423 Dirham (1,255,090 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)