Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01711 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,754 Dirham (1,680,377 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)