Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01689 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,453 Dirham (1,565,979 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)