Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01714 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,664 Dirham (1,731,119 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)