Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.927 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,305 Dirham ($3,254) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (26 minutes ago)