Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.072 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,339 Dirham ($3,906) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (38 minutes ago)