Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.538 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,022 Dirham (R$ 8,284) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)