Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.864 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,314 Dirham (R$ 8,140) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)