Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,579 Dirham (R$ 5,304) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)