Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.506 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,630 Dirham (AU$4,480) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)