Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.391 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,114 Dirham (AU$5,427) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)