Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.189 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,837 Dirham (AU$5,263) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)