Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.161 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,769 Dirham (AU$4,716) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)