Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,545 Dirham (5,406TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)