Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.471 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,489 Dirham (7,077TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)