Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.646 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,323 Dirham (4,279TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (40 minutes ago)