Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,915 Dirham (Rp 31,909,990) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $14,190 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)