Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,538 Dirham (Rp 28,498,780) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)