Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,700 Dirham (Rp 23,668,652) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)