Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.551 MAD / AZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,318 Dirham (2,039 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)