Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.128 MAD / AZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,874 Dirham (2,101 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)