Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.608 MAD / AZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,544 Dirham (2,593 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)