Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.553 MAD / AZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,539 Dirham (2,078 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)