Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.383 MAD / AZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,586 Dirham (2,152 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)