Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,556 Dirham (6,450 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)