Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.375 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,125 Dirham (5,947 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)