Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,043 Dirham (ARS $40,349) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)