Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,754 Dirham (ARS $34,446) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)