Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46335 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,546 Dirham (ARS $33,551) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)