Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,387 Dirham (ARS $38,157) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (29 minutes ago)