Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,037 Dirham (ARS $32,855) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)