Cost of living comparison between Bahawalpur, Pakistan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09541 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,501 Dirham (₨151,989) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)