Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07560 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,721 Dirham (₨234,420) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)