Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20099 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,935 Dirham (Php59,380) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)